Buyer Newsletter 32
Published June 18, 2020 - Written by IAA, Inc.
4 min read
Looking to get out on the road this summer, need a new project for the warmer months, or just wanting to finally buy that dream car? You can be sure to find just what you’re looking for at three of our Online Exclusive auctions; IAA Rec Rides, IAA Rental Rides, and launching in July, IAA Dream Rides. If you’re near a branch, stop by to preview the vehicle, but first, check the state by state opening schedule below. Once you purchase your vehicle, get it towed using IAA Local Tow. Please note, IAA will be closed July 3rd, the holiday schedule is now available. Happy Car Shopping!
In this issue:
1. IAA Rec Rides™ Motorcycles feature IAA Engine Start™
Beginning June 22nd, IAA branches will begin recording 10-second engine videos of all new motorcycle inventory that can be safely started. Look for this symbol on the vehicle details page to hear a motorcycles engine.
- 10-second live video with sound of the engine running
- Listen to engine quality and functionality before you bid
- Watch from multiple links in Vehicle Details Page
- Available on motorcycles that Start plus Run & Drive
- Available on IAAI.com and the IAA Buyer App
2. Get Ready for IAA Dream Rides™
Interested in a ’69 Chevy Chevelle? Maybe a 2019 Lamborghini Huracan is your dream. Or you’d love to fix up a Bentley. You’re definitely going to be interested in IAA Dream Rides. Whether it’s vintage, high-end, or exotic, we have a car just for you. IAA Dream Rides launches in July, more to come.
3. IAA’s Rental Rides moves to Monday Only Auctions
We listened to your feedback and combined our rental inventory to a weekly Monday only auction featuring 300+ Enterprise vehicles at 11:00 a.m. CT.
These vehicles include a 24 hr warranty, up to 14 days of storage at no charge, and if using your financing floor plan we will waive the credit processing fees.
That’s not all! Buy 5 vehicles, get $50 per unit account credit, Buy 10 or more vehicles get $100 per unit account credit (maximum $1,000 account credit). Start bidding and buying rental cars today!
4. Live Vehicle Preview Continues to Open, State by State.
Live vehicle preview will be allowed the day before the auction from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. A mask and safety vest or bright-colored clothing are required.
Week of June 15: AR, AZ, DE, IA, KS, MD, MO, MS, NE, NM, OK, PA, WV
Week of June 22: CO, CT, ID, KY, LA, MI, MN, MT, RI, TN, UT, WA, WY
Week of June 28: IL, MA, ND, OR, SD, WI
Temp Hold: CA, NJ, NY
5. Auto Remarketing Podcast with IAA’s John Mathiowetz
Experience the latest episode of the Auto Remarketing Podcast, Cherokee Media Group President Bill Zadeits chats with John Mathiowetz, Vice President, Commercial Sales. Topics of conversation include how IAA has weathered the pandemic; the acceleration of our transition to 100% digital platform; marshaling services during the pandemic and views of the wholesale market, and more.
6. IAA Announces Five Branch Relocations and Expansions
“We strive to ensure that our extensive facility footprint is consistently meeting the needs of our buying and selling customers,” said Tim O’Day, President of U.S. Operations. “Our proactive expansion strategy depends on a strong partnership with our customers, allowing IAA to anticipate and exceed their inventory needs.”
The relocated and expanded branches include:
- IAA Fontana, 9951 Banana Avenue, Fontana, CA 92335
- IAA El Paso, 14751 Marina Avenue, El Paso, TX 79938
- IAA Roanoke, 1576 Quarterwood Road, Montvale, VA 24122
- IAA Englishtown, 230 Pension Road, Englishtown, NJ 07726
- IAA Sioux Falls, 47028 276th Street, Lennox, SD 57039
7. IAA Local Tow™- transporting vehicles up to 100 miles.
IAA’s new, easy tow service for light-duty vehicles –including motorcycles –for up to 100 miles from the branch. Buyers can call the branch where their vehicle is located to request a quote and our team will take care of the rest. Rely on our experts for professional towing services.
8. Independence Day Holiday Schedule
Auction times and branch hours may change in observance of the Independence Day holiday. IAA will be closed on Friday, July 3. View new auction dates and times.
Buyer NewsletterSave Time with Sale List Enhancement
June 9, 2022
Buyer NewsletterRental Inventory from Names You Know and Trust
May 5, 2022
Buyer NewsletterNew Digital Enhancements and Search Features Help You Stay Competitive
March 24, 2022