Buyer Newsletter 43
Holiday Cheer, Holiday Giving
Published December 3, 2020 - Written by IAA, Inc.
2 min read
Cyber Week Deal: 50% Off New Buyer Registration and Holiday Giveaways, Opt in Now for Membership Auto-Renewal, Branch Updates, and Did You Know some states have additional bid licensing requirements.
Cyber Week Deal: 50% Off New Buyer Registration
For a limited time, IAA is offering 50% off the cost of NEW buyer registrations. This Cyber Week Deal expires Friday, Dec. 4, so you’ll need to hurry. Use code CYBERMONDAY20 at checkout. Register now and start bidding and buying.
Holiday Cheer, Holiday Giveaways
Enter to WIN $100 IAA Account Credit. 6 lucky IAA buyers will be selected, and winners will be announced in the next issue of the IAA Buyer Newsletter. Enter Today!
Opt In Now for Membership Auto-Renewal
Now is a great time to opt into auto-renewal for your IAA membership. Be sure your license and sale documents are up to date. It’s fast and easy to do, plus will keep your IAA membership active avoiding interruptions to your account. When you opt in, your annual registration fee is automatically charged to your payment method on file and your membership is renewed. No further action is required.
To opt in for IAA membership auto-renewal: Login >>My Auction Center>>Profile>>Membership Payments>>Set to ON.
- IAA Los Angeles South will host its very first auction on Thursday, Dec. 3. Auctions will be hosted every Thursday at 12:30 p.m. PT, following the IAA Los Angeles auction. The new IAA Los Angeles South branch aligns with IAA’s ongoing expansion strategy to invest in real estate located within growing regions to better serve our buyers.
- IAA Miami has merged with IAA Miami-North. Visit IAA Miami North every Thursday at 9:30 a.m. ET to bid and buy.
- IAA Indianapolis will sell from three lanes beginning Wednesday, Dec. 9.
- IAA Houston South will sell from two lanes beginning Friday, Dec. 11.
- IAA Defuniak Springs yard (IAA CAT Pensacola) will be open Monday through Friday for vehicle pick-up between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT. Saturday pick-ups are by appointment only.
Some states have additional rules that require bidders and buyers to obtain specific licensing from that state in order to purchase certain titles and/or have access to the salvage pools in that state. We understand that this may be confusing, so we are providing a full list of licensing requirements by state, and contact information to obtain necessary licensing. Learn more about additional bidding licensing requirements.
Buyer NewsletterSave Time with Sale List Enhancement
June 9, 2022
Buyer NewsletterRental Inventory from Names You Know and Trust
May 5, 2022
Buyer NewsletterNew Digital Enhancements and Search Features Help You Stay Competitive
March 24, 2022